Here is a content which you can use to give presentation on social media. You can use this content to create your PowerPoint presentation, I will be happy to help you.Continue reading “Presentation on Social Media”
Details about Microsoft Excel and how to set macros to work smartly and faster. During one of my assignments, I got a huge list of MS Excel name with hyperlinks on them. Now I need to extract URL and name separately, manually its very tough but through Excel formula and macros it’s a cake walk 😊Continue reading “Microsoft Excel – Macros – Extract URL from Hyperlink text”
How with the help of design thinking one can overcome his/her problem in any field. Let’s discussed with real life example. Continue reading “Design Thinking – Case Study”
Indian HRD ministry launched www.bharatvani.in website, which is very useful for people searching meanings in different Indian languages, a one stop dictionary/guide for all Indian languages. Kudos to HRD ministry for this initiative. Continue reading “Bharatvani – Useful in Communication & Translation”
Just brought a Samsung M30 mobile during festival season in India within my budget range, but it’s not for me. Want it for basic purpose and don’t want to spend a bomb.
- Powerful Display: 16.21cm (6.4″) FHD+ super AMOLED
- Powerful Camera: Rear: Triple Camera, Front: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Powerful Battery: 5000mAh battery with USB C Fast Charging
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Dual SIM, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, Accelerometer, Fingerprint sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Proximity sensor
- Weight: 172 Grams
- In the box: Handset, Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Ejection Pin and User Manual
Color: Metallic Black
- Powerful camera
- Good battery life
- No need to open complete mobile for any work, just take out SIM tray from left side and place Memory cards, SIM 1, SIM 2. Just take care(handle) this tray and don’t break it.
- New USB C fast charging is very effective and does not creates any problem like previous USB, older one has teeth and during connection or removal that creates problem with inner parts of charging socket.
- Lot’s of pre-loaded apps by Samsung, and that is not few for sure.
Un-boxing of Samsung M30
Happy to announce that I have successfully completed my 4th Post Graduation, and the latest one, it is in Advance Integrated Communication Programme from Xavier’s Institute of Communication, Mumbai. Another milestone, I had secured First Rank(i.e. Best student of the year) in college in one of the strenuous course.
Last year while searching for a relevant course in my field of interest, I found out that Advance Integrated Communication Programme (AICP) from Xavier’s Institute of Communications is a perfect fit for me to pursue next levels in my education qualification. It is a tough course and tiring too with weekly assignments and loads of work and handling this pressure with a full-time job is very challenging. But Xavier’s Institue of Communications[Mumbai] is one of the best communication colleges in India, so I join into this course. And Happy and Relieved that it’s over now, during this journey learned lots of new aspects in Marketing, Digital Media and communications.
Let’s look at the topics covered in this course:
- Holistic Marketing and Corporate Strategy
- Brand Portfolio Strategy
- Case Studies: Marketing Research, Analysis & Client Solutions
- Creating The Marketing Plan
- Marketing Strategy for Service Organizations
- Personal Selling and Negotiation Strategy
- Modern Retail and Retailing Management
- Direct Marketing
- Sales Promotions
- The Client – Agency Relationship
- Advertising Account Strategy
- The Creative Plan
- The Media Plan
- Advertising Production
- Creating Winning Advertising Campaigns
- Corporate Communications Strategy & PR
- Applied Corporate Communications
- The Corporate-Media Interface
- Crisis Management
- Event Management
Digital Communication & New Media
- Web Strategies in Marketing today
- New Media Today
- Digital Advertising Strategy/Campaigns
- Leveraging the Web
Senior Management Perspectives
- Organizational Communication perspectives
- Creating Integrated Campaigns – Summation
- Creating Integrated Marketing Communication Campaigns
- Diversity Discourse
So what’s next? Wait I will come with that too 🙂
After receiving Best student of the year award (First rank), Thank You Speech for AICP 2018-19 batch convocation in Xavier’s Institute of Communications, Mumbai by me:
“Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen!
Today I stand here with a tremendous sense of pride as we have all assembled here to celebrate the completion of our AICP course. This is a very auspicious moment for my family and a great honor for me to receive this award. I am truly obliged for this great honor and recognition given by the management and the XIC, Mumbai.
Being honest, the journey through the course and subsequently towards this award was not easy; in fact, it was very long and tedious.
First, winning this honor wouldn’t have been possible without my family’s moral support and inspiration; they are truly my backbone. Thanks to them. Thanks to my Mom/Dad, my wife, and two lovely daughters, who also sacrificed something in this journey as I was always away during every Saturday and Sunday due to the classes. So, no outing, no fun trip, no functions, etc. Now hope they are very happy that their sacrifice paid off and I completed this course with good grades.
I’m sure of one thing that with conviction & hard work everything is possible. Dreams too. So, just stick to your dreams. And never feel left out, irrespective of your scores, as with time “marks, percentage, etc. will lose significance” but “what you become will always remain cool/ in vogue”.
This is not about grades and first/second position because I know that everyone in my batch is a champion and a winner, I want to thank every classmate from the bottom of my heart because not only professors/lecturers taught me something, but I learned many things from you all lovely classmates. Love to have a nice and cute family of AICP batch 2018-19.
I still remember in college initial days, many people asked me that why you joined this course? I had no answers at that moment except to say that “I love to learn new things and get as much knowledge as possible”. Today after completing this course I can say with confidence that I was not wrong. With changing market scenarios and the advent of new technologies every day, its must for everyone to abreast with the latest knowledge in your industries. During this course, I learned many things from Marketing, Brand Management, Corporate Communication, Digital Communication, and New Media…. which touched all aspect of new social media marketing as well. With the interaction of some of the brilliant minds as a faculty member during this course, this course is worth time and money spent on it. After completing this course now, a whole new domain is open in front of me to explore more in every subject taught during this course. So, learning never stops…
Very well-structured course indeed, and thanks XIC family and Rajeev sir for providing their full support during this course. He is not just a professor but a true mentor.
Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC) is one of the best communication colleges in India, and it’s a great achievement for me to do a course from here. The campus is simply brilliant. There is something about the campus that makes you fall in love with it. For the time I was there, I would always take a stroll and marvel at the beauty.
To our professors:
Thank you for making learning our passion. Some years from now, it will not be the grade you gave us that mattered, but the lessons you taught us through the textbooks, the discussions, and the project/assignments. You all are wonderful.
Although doctors heal, lawyers represent, contractors build, and bankers invest, you help instil in us the hunger for knowledge, the passion to learn, and help ignite the flame to set ablaze our dreams. If it were not for the teachers in our lives, you would not sit or, in my case, stand before you today.
To the administrators and staff:
Very humble and great staff XIC have you always supported us during our course with your technical capabilities and lovely smile on your face. Sophie, I still remember that Gulabjamun you offered me when I came to the office for the first time. Staff people log with us during Saturday and Sunday during our class to support us technically. Thank you for allowing us to make mistakes, supporting our efforts, and celebrating our accomplishments.
Last but not the least, we will surely miss our canteen Thali and kadak chai….or discussions in the canteen on our project/assignment ideas or selection of nearby affordable restaurant for lunch…
Once again thank you all…and best wishes in your future endeavors…”
Lot’s of people having problem in setting up D-Link modem/router with Reliance Broadband. To help those friends, here is a procedure to set up your router:
Let’s take the modem out of the box and make this thing work.
- Things required:
- The modem itself
(1)Power indicator ; (2) LAN port 1; (3) LAN port 2; (4) LAN port 3; (5)LAN port 4; (6) Wifi indicator; (7)Push Wifi indicator; (8)USB indicator; (9) ADSL link indicator; (10)ADSL internet Indicator
- A telephone-cable/(RJ 11) coming out of the telephone Port
Figure 02: Telephone cable(RJ 11)
- A cat 5/RJ45 /Ethernet to go into your computer
Figure 03: RJ45 cable
2. Now, plugged power cable into power socket and we are all set.
3. Now connect your RJ11 wire to Telephone Port and ADSL port of Modem(DSL written in Below Image)
Figure 04: Modem
- When Power is ON and ADSL cable(telephone cable) is connected (D-Link Port Indicator -1 light will be ON) with D-Link Port Indicator 9 ON)
- Now connect LAN cable(RJ45) from any yellow port to your laptop/Desktop, your system will automatic get IP (mostly in 192.168.1.X)
- Open this page in your browser : http://192.168.1.1/
- You will be prompted for a user name and password and both user name and password are : admin and password will be admin
- Once you Logged in you will get below page:
Figure 06: D-Link Setup page
- Click on the Internet setup link on the left hand side
- Click on Add button ( first time you will not see any DSL setup entries)
- After clicking on Add button, you will see below screen:
Figure 08: D-Link Setup page
- Fill all values as given in above screenshot.
- Now again Add below entries by selecting ADD button (creating 2nd )
Figure 09: D-Link Setup page
- Click Apply.
- Next you will see these two setting on Internet Setup page
Figure 10: D-Link Setup page
16. Now go to Advance → Network Tools → ADSL
- Please set the configuration like this:
- Now go to Advance → DNS, set property as shown in below image then click Apply.
Figure 14: D-Link Advanced page
- Setup your own Wireless environment /LAN
- Now you already connected to Modem through RJ45 Cable, next
- Open www.reliancebroadband.co.in
- You will be redirect to Reliance Broadband Webpage
- Enter you user name and password, after which you will get connected to internet
- Connect your smart phone and Tablets through WiFi they all can access internet
Remember you can set any router for auto dialing Reliance Broadband connection, hence just open www.reliancebroadband.co.in from any connected device and do web dialing.
Article(Technical) written by Suchint Kotia