I received an interesting email on new year, through my blog I want to share those interesting points with you. You must read at least once, really useful for our life.
- >> Drink plenty of water
- >> Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
- >> Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants
- >> Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy
- >> Make time for prayer
- >> Play more games
- >> Read more books than you did in 2009
- >> Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
- >> Sleep for 7 hours
- >> Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while you walk, smile
- >> Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- >> Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
- >> Don’t over do ; keep your limits
- >> Don’t take yourself so seriously ; no one else does
- >> Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
- >> Dream more while you are awake
- >> Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- >> Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- >> Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- >> Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
- >> No one is in charge of your happiness except you
- >> Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- >> Smile and laugh more
- >> You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- >> Call your family often
- >> Each day give something good to others
- >> Forgive everyone for everything
- >> Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
- >> Try to make at least three people smile each day
- >> What other people think of you is none of your business
- >> Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
- >> Do the right things
- >> Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
- >> GOD heals everything
- >> However good or bad a situation is, it will change
- >> No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
- >> The best is yet to come
- >> When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
- >> Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.