Just brought a Samsung M30 mobile during festival season in India within my budget range, but it’s not for me. Want it for basic purpose and don’t want to spend a bomb.
- Powerful Display: 16.21cm (6.4″) FHD+ super AMOLED
- Powerful Camera: Rear: Triple Camera, Front: 16MP Selfie Camera
- Powerful Battery: 5000mAh battery with USB C Fast Charging
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Dual SIM, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, Accelerometer, Fingerprint sensor, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Proximity sensor
- Weight: 172 Grams
- In the box: Handset, Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Ejection Pin and User Manual
Color: Metallic Black
- Powerful camera
- Good battery life
- No need to open complete mobile for any work, just take out SIM tray from left side and place Memory cards, SIM 1, SIM 2. Just take care(handle) this tray and don’t break it.
- New USB C fast charging is very effective and does not creates any problem like previous USB, older one has teeth and during connection or removal that creates problem with inner parts of charging socket.
- Lot’s of pre-loaded apps by Samsung, and that is not few for sure.
Un-boxing of Samsung M30